Have you ever heard the saying, "Cluttered space, cluttered mind?" It's true. Your physical space reflects what is going on with you at a much deeper level-mind, body and soul. Whether it's your life or your space that feels cluttered or out of control, I can help. I will guide you to quickly assess the disarray, break it into manageable pieces and create simple, long-term solutions.
Decluttering: The Art of Letting Go, Connection
Decluttering your physical space can be a wonderful exercise in conscious decision-making and creation. During the decluttering process you will actively begin to think about how the things around you impact your life and your spirit. You will become mindful of the energy in your space and how your "stuff" either plays a part in serving you or stealing your energy.
Take a moment to feel your space. Ask yourself these questions:
What feelings does my environment evoke?
How do I really want to feel in this space?
As you begin to consciously create your new space,
XXyou will begin to feel a shift and your space will begin to positively impact how you feel and how things transpire in your life. XX
We will work on:
Attachment to things--Practice letting go
Dis-identification with your "stuff"
Weighing you down
An energy drag - reminder of how you don't follow through, don't get things done, start way too many projects
failed attempts to start or complete projects and tasks
I need it! I hold on to it just in case.
Living in a fear-based, deficit mentality.
Finding peace amongst the CHAOS
Your stuff serves as a distraction from what is really going on...buying, accumulating
Shopping makes you feel good. It's like a drug. Stop buying. Make a commitment to yourself that you will assess what you have and what you truly need before you make more purchases. Applying Pareto’s principle to clutter, we use about 20% of what we own– the other 80% just sits there. That's 80% of things getting in our way to get to what we truly love and need.